Check out what we're studying in ART!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Where is my student's art? Hmmm...

Hello parents! I know some of you had mentioned you haven't seen a lot of art come home yet! Reason? Well there are several 1) I only have them once a 6 day cycle and we do projects that require more than the 45 minutes to complete, so sometimes we have to take several classtimes to complete. 2) Miss Oetken has 4 buildings and has been trying to save the art before it goes home to look through! I like to look through the projects to see our progress and to be looking for pieces that deserve recognition in art, say an art show!:) Sorry for the delay, but they will be coming home soon, I promise...if it makes it's way home with your son or daughter that is:)  Also, I have been informed that some parents haven't received my newsletters. I am going to see if I can post them somehow on my blog here. Looking into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment